In this episode, I review Loud Foods Orange Sunshine Mango Habanero sauce and Rasta Bros Rasta Hot Sauce!! Very different sauces and very different flavors!! And while you’re there, catch Scott’s interview with Sam and Tina!! Awesome people with even awesomer products!!! It’s a Fiery World, folks, so check it out!!
Episode #76 – Sam & Tina McCanless of Zane & Zack’s World Famous Honey Co.
The Washington state-based owners of Zane and Zack’s, Sam and Tina McCanless, join Scott and talk about what it’s like to combine honey and hot sauces, and also discuss a timely Ted Nugent-autographed guitar raffle that will benefit a wounded U.S. soldier, Sergeant Frank Hegr. Ken reviews two spicy products, and Scott tries out The Pepper Pantry‘s Hot Peppers In Oil.
Links mentioned in the episode:
- Zane and Zack’s World Famous Honey Co.
- Hot Saucers 4 Heroes, the Ted Nugent-autographed guitar raffle that will benefit a wounded U.S. soldier
- Loud Foods
- Rasta Bros.
- The Pepper Pantry
- Scott Roberts Facebook Page
- BBQ Addicts & Friends
The Firecast is Sponsored in Part By:
- Sucklebusters – Texas BBQ Rubs, BBQ Sauces & Texas GunPowder! SuckleBusters is preferred by competition BBQ Cooks, and has won numerous awards including back-to-back 1st Place sauce wins at the American Royal – the World series of BBQ competitions.
- Dr. BBQ’s Low & Slow BBQ at Home Online Barbecue Class
Other Links mentioned in the episode:
- The Firecast Podcast Page on iTunes – please rate and review!
- Scott Roberts’ Blog
- Scott Roberts Twitter Page
- Scott Roberts’ YouTube Channel
Your browser does not support the audio element.
Click Above to Listen to This Episode Now!
Blogger | Writer | Voice-Over Artist
Websites: http://www.scottrobertsweb.com | http://www.scottrobertsvoice.com
E-mail: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook: http://facebook.com/ScottRobertsWeb | http://facebook.com/ScottRobertsVoiceOvers