Let’s Take it From the Top- Ken’s 2014 Top Ten Products on The Latest “Weekly Firecast” with Scott Roberts!
In this first episode of 2015, I reveal my 10 favorite new products of 2014, and my absolute single best product of the year. I tried to target products that were newly introduced in 2014, but there may be one or two from 2013!!! I know, I know…I can’t count!!! But listen up- from hot to mild, powders and sauces, and sweet to heat, I had a blast exploring the latest landscape of spicy goodness!! And there were lots of great products, but these 10 stood out as special! So have a listen and enjoy!! Why? Because, Ladies and Gentlemen, It’s a a Fiery World!!
Episode #71 – Best Product of the Year Winners Born to Hula, Plus Ken’s Favourite Products of 2014
Scott chats with New Jersey-based Born to Hula Hot Sauce owners Ed and Amy Bucholtz, who make what Scott picked as best spicy food product of 2014 in their Reaper of Sorrow Carolina Reaper Hot Sauce.
In his regular segment, Ken Alexander offers his choices for best fiery foods products of the year.
Links mentioned in the episode:
- Born to Hula Hot Sauce Official Site
- Born to Hula on Facebook
- Born to Hula on Twitter
- Take Scott’s Fiery Foods & BBQ Survey
Ken’s Picks for Best Products of the Year:
- Volcanic Peppers
- Refining Fire Chiles
- Crazy Good Specialty Foods
- Madison Chocolatiers West
- CaJohn’s Fiery Foods
- Bigfat’s Hot Sauce
- Scotty O’Hotty Sauce
- Tom’s Roid Rippin Hot Sauce
Scott’s Picks for Best Products of the Year:
The Firecast is Sponsored in Part By:
- Sucklebusters – Texas BBQ Rubs, BBQ Sauces & Texas GunPowder! SuckleBusters is preferred by competition BBQ Cooks, and has won numerous awards including back-to-back 1st Place sauce wins at the American Royal – the World series of BBQ competitions.
Other Links mentioned in the episode:
- Ken’s Fiery World Blog
- The Firecast Podcast Page on iTunes – please rate and review!
- Scott Roberts’ Blog
- Scott Roberts Facebook Page
- Scott Roberts Twitter Page
- Scott Roberts’ YouTube Channel
Your browser does not support the audio element.
Click Above to Listen to This Episode Now!
Posted on January 5, 2015, in Barbecue, Fiery World, Hot and Spicy Food, Hot Sauce, Hot Sauce Festival, Hot Sauce Review, Hot Sauce, Spicy Food, hotsauce, Fiery World, It's a Fiery World, hotsauce, It's a Fiery World, Spicy Food, Spicy Food Reviews, Spicy Snack Food, Uncategorized, Weekly Firecast, Scott Roberts and tagged fiery world, Hot Sauce, Ken Alexander, Scott Roberts, spicy food, Weekly Firecast. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.