Holy Heroes And Mentors, Batman! Check Out Ken’s Fiery World On The Weekly Firecast
Episode #79 – BBQ Chat with Big Moe Cason
Big Moe Cason steps into the interviewee chair and talks about what he likes and doesn’t like in barbecue, and also discusses his TV career with shows like BBQ Pitmasters. Ken and Scott list their heroes and mentors in the chilehead world, and Scott reviews Scott O’Hotty’s The Ghost Sauce.
Links mentioned in the episode:
The Firecast is Sponsored in Part By:
- Chilehead Tees – Are you a heat freak? Whether you love hot sauce, chile peppers, buffalo wings, BBQ, bacon, or anything dealing with fiery & spicy foods, this is the place to get t-shirts and swag to show off your obsession.
- Sucklebusters – Texas BBQ Rubs, BBQ Sauces & Texas GunPowder! SuckleBusters is preferred by competition BBQ Cooks, and has won numerous awards including back-to-back 1st Place sauce wins at the American Royal – the World series of BBQ competitions.
- Dr. BBQ’s Low & Slow BBQ at Home Online Barbecue Class
Other Links mentioned in the episode:
- Ken’s Fiery World
- The Firecast Podcast Page on iTunes – please rate and review!
- Scott Roberts’ Blog
- Scott Roberts Twitter Page
- Scott Roberts’ YouTube Channel
Your browser does not support the audio element.
Click Above to Listen to This Episode Now!
Blogger | Writer | Voice-Over Artist
Websites: http://www.scottrobertsweb.com | http://www.scottrobertsvoice.com
E-mail: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook: http://facebook.com/ScottRobertsWeb | http://facebook.com/ScottRobertsVoiceOvers
Posted on May 4, 2015, in Barbecue, Fiery World, Hot and Spicy Food, Hot Sauce, Hot Sauce Festival, Hot Sauce, Spicy Food, hotsauce, Fiery World, It's a Fiery World, hotsauce, It's a Fiery World, Uncategorized, Weekly Firecast, Scott Roberts and tagged Fiery Food, fiery world, Hot Sauce, Ken Alexander, Scott Roberts, Weekly Firecast. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.