What’s the Scoop on Sweet & Spicy? Fiery Dessert Talk on the Latest “Ken’s Fiery World”!!!
Episode #80 – Dr. BBQ Ray Lampe Returns to Chat Barbecue
Ray Lampe, AKA Dr. BBQ, returns once again to The Firecast to chat about his new book, Flavorize: Great Marinades, Injections, Brines, Rubs, and Glazes, to talk about the BBQ Hall of Fame, if Guy Fieri is a true barbecue influence, and his barbecue video courses. Ken and Scott discuss how to add chile pepper spice to dessert items, and Scott explains why he won’t add recipes to the audio podcast.
Links mentioned in the episode:
- Dr. BBQ’s Official Site
- Ray’s new book Flavorize: Great Marinades, Injections, Brines, Rubs, and Glazes on Amazon
- Harold McGee’s book On Food & Cooking
- Dr. BBQ’s Low & Slow BBQ at Home Online Barbecue Class
- Madison Chocolatiers West
- Bigfat’s Hot Sauce
- Grown Up Kids Stuff
- JAC’s Tailgaters
- Red Hawk Premium Peppers
- Heartbreaking Dawns
- Flaming Joe’s
- Rasta Bros
Other Links mentioned in the episode:
- Ken’s Fiery World
- The Firecast Podcast Page on iTunes – please rate and review!
- Scott Roberts’ Blog
- Scott Roberts Twitter Page
- Scott Roberts’ YouTube Channel
Your browser does not support the audio element.
Click Above to Listen to This Episode Now!
Posted on May 22, 2015, in Barbecue, Fiery World, Hot and Spicy Food, Hot Sauce, Hot Sauce, Spicy Food, hotsauce, Fiery World, It's a Fiery World, It's a Fiery World, Spicy Food, Spicy Food Reviews, Spicy Snack Food, Uncategorized, Weekly Firecast, Scott Roberts. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.